CTET Application Form 2017 along with February notification, exam date, exam syllabus, PDF file, question paper, study material, last date is now available to download at www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET Feb Application Form 2017: Candidates who are willing to do job in teaching field under affiliation of Central Board of Secondary Education they pay your attention here as CTET Advertisement of CTET Feb 2017 Application for Teacher Posts has been published by CBSE and inspiring all those aspirants to submit online application on official website at www.ctet.nic.in.
Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides certificated to the qualified candidates. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to apply online from the official website till January, 2017.
The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be organized the CTET 2017 on 21st February, 2017 in which large numbers of candidates will appear. The exam is taken to allow candidates who want to make their career in teaching field to fulfill their dream of teaching. The CTET exam has conducted in two parts first was morning and second session in evening session. The paper 1st conducted in the morning session was for the class 1st to class 5th teacher and paper 2nd conducted in the evening session was for class 6th to class 8th.
For appointing Teacher for various schools and education institutes the CTET is organizing the entrance cum eligibility checking process and held written examination so that appropriate candidates will be appointed. The recruitment related information has been updated at official website since 04th Dec, 2017. So all interested candidates can visit the official website to know all information related to application process.
CTET Application Form 2017 Feb Details:
Name of Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of Posts: Primary or Upper Primary Teaching Posts
Name of Exam: CTET 2017 Examination
Kind of Declaration: Application Form/ Notification
CTET 2016 Exam Date: February 21st, 2017
Admit Card Release: January 25th, 2017
Eligible Criteria for CBSE CTET Exam 2017:
- Not mentioned.
- For Class I to V (Primary Stage): 12th Passed/ HSC or comparable with 50% marks & Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.Ed.
- For Class VI to VIII (Elementary Stage): Graduation with 50% marks & Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.Ed.
For Only Paper I or Paper II:
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
For Both Paper I or Paper II:
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
Fill CTET Exam 2017 Registration Form:
- Visit the official website at www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the button “Apply for CTET FEB 2017” from home page.
- First read manual details for apply then proceed further for application.
- Your application from filling will be in four steps.
- Follow instruction and fill information along with payments of fees.
- Upload your photo and signature into form.
- Apply on or before last date of submission.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 04th December, 2017.
- Last date for submit online application form: 28th December, 2017.
- Correction in application form allow between: 30th December, 2017 to 04th January, 2017.
- Date of issue admit card: 25th January, 2017.
- Date of Written Examination: 21st February, 2017.
Official site: www.ctet.nic.in
Note: Candidates can save our portal by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to CTET application form 2017, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.