CTET 2017 Application Form, CTET Sep 2017 Notification – ctet.nic.in
CTET 2017 Application Form, CTET Sep 2017 Notification, Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct examination of CTET in the Moth of September. Total No. of Posts are as per notification. So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before last date which is mentioned in Notification. So, Those candidates who are love to work in Teaching Sector. They must apply for this examination.
About CTET (Summary)
CBSE is very well known organisation in India. It is one of the famous Educational Hub in India. CBSE is also known as Central Board of Secondary Education. Many of India schools which are recognized and affiliated with CBSE. CBSE also conducts many Exams every year and CTET is one of them. Every year CBSE Conducts this examination for those deserving candidates who are willing to work with this organisation. Their aim is to provide best quality education to those Students who are enrolled with CBSE.
All Information Regarding CTET 2017 Application Form, CTET Sep 2017 Notification – ctet.nic.in like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Important Dates to remember and How to apply etc all those things are mentioned below.
CTET 2017 Application Form, CTET Sep 2017 Notification – ctet.nic.in Details –
- Name of Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Examination : CTET
- Eligibility : 10+2 Passed
- Nationality : Indian
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2017 Application Form, CTET Sep 2017 Notification
Age Limit : As per Notification
Educational Qualification : This Exam Consist 2 Papers
For Paper 1 :
- Applicant should have passed 12th with at least 50% of Marks with 2 year Diploma in Education or 2 Diploma in Elementary Education.
- or Applicant should have passed 12th with at least 50% of Marks and Passed or appeared in final year of Bachelor’s of B.El.Ed.
For paper 2 :
- Applicant Must be Graduate with at least 50% marks with 1 year (B.Ed) or 1 year (B.Ed) (Special Education)
- or Applicant should have passed 12th with at least 50% of Marks and Passed or appeared in final year of B.A/ B.Sc or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
Application Fee :
- Those candidates who belongs to General or OBC. they have to pay Rs. 600/- of Paper – 1. And both paper 1 and 2 they have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
- Those candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ PH. they have to pay Rs. 300/- of Paper – 1. And both paper 1 and 2 they have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Note : This Exam will be depend on objective questions (MCQs) such as Environmental Studies, Mathematics, Pedagogy, Social Studies, Child Development and Social Sciences. No negative marking in this exam for each incorrect answer..
How to Apply this recruitment :
- Visit to main official website of ctet.nic.in or click on the link which is mentioned below
- Enter the Registration and pay the fees through State bank I – Collect option or second option is SBI Challan
- Then save your Registration no. because it is important.
- Then attach your photo and signature.
- Now Click on submit button
- Take a print out of registration no. for further use in future.
Important Dates to remember
|Starting Date to Apply Online||First week of July 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply online||End week of July 2017|
|Correction in Application form allow between||Till First week of August 2017|
|Closing Date for submit application fee||31-July-2017 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Provide||25-August-2017 (Tentative)|
|Date of Examination||18-Sep-2017· Paper – 2 (9:30 Am to 12:30 Noon)· Paper – 1 (2:00 Pm to 4:30 Pm)|
|Announce Results for Exam||October 2017|
Hope our readers are able to get all important details about CTET 2017 Application Form, CTET Sep 2017 Notification – ctet.nic.in. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.