CGPSC Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for recruitment of 538 Professors and Lecturer Posts & filling online form available at psc.cg.gov.in:
CGPSC Professor & Lecturer Recruitment 2017: This year there is a huge number of recruitment done by Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) now there is one more new recruitment which is announced for recruiting 538 Professors and Lecturer Post. Job advertisement was published on official web portal of CGPSC which can also use for online application. Candidate who are eligible for both the job are requested to apply online as soon as possible because due date is very near.
Before going forward let’s know something about CGPSC which provides highest number of employment to people of Chattisgarh. As we all know Chattisgarh state came into existence on 1st November 2000 and on 23rd May 2001 Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed. The main purpose of establishing Public Service commission is to select good eligible candidate for government department.
It also takes care of conducting to advise the state government on matter with state civil service which includes transfer, eligibility and promotion of civil servants. It also looks after benefits and compensation to civil servant. Getting a job in this department is really a boon for candidate as it offers best salary and other luxurious facility to their employee.
Recently commission has released big advertisement as CG vacancy 2017 in employment news. This job recruitment updates bring great opportunity for all those candidates who were looking for latest government jobs in Chhattisgarh. Now all those candidates who have completed their bachelor degree in required discipline form recognized colleges have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 18/08/2017. Aspirant must go through following mentioned details.
CGPSC is that government which controls all government jobs conducted by Chattisgarh Government so those candidates who are seeking job in GPSC Sector so candidates keep visiting on this site because we provide all notification which is released by GPSC.
CGPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Chattisgarh Union Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Number of Posts: – 538
Name of Posts: –
- Assistant Professor = 94 Posts
- Lecturer = 444 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CG Govt Job:
- Candidates who are interested in job should have higher education degree.
- Candidate B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech degree is capable for applying above mentioned job.
- Candidates are requested to see official notification for more details or click on the link available below
- 400 for candidate who comes under unreserved category such as OBC.
- 300 for candidate who comes under reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC.
Check: Latest Banking Jobs 2017-18
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum of 21 years & maximum of 30 years of age
- Candidate will be given upper age relaxation to reserved cast as per govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on basis of written test held by organization.
- Candidate who will able to clear test need to face interview for final selection.
Procedure to fill CGPSC Online Application Form 2017:
- Log on to official website: psc.cg.gov.in
- On home page you can see recruitment tab on left hand side.
- As soon as you will click on it.
- New window will be open & there will be a link of above mentioned job.
- Click on a link in which you want to apply.
- Fill the required information correctly
- Finally Submit along with documents, certificate.
- Starting date of online application from is 20th July, 2017
- Last date for submission of a online application : 18th August, 2017
Official Website: psc.cg.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest information about CGPSC Recruitment 2017, exam syllabus, study material, admit card etc. Candidates can comment us their query below, our team will reply you as soon as possible.