Central Railway Recruitment 2015 notification, application form fill up 94 vacancies for Trade Apprentice, Pune Division posts is now available at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015: Central Railway, Pune under the Indian Railway Board is right now recruiting for the various posts and advertisement related to that is uploaded on its official website at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in. So all interested aspirants can access all the related details of this from the same now. Central Railway is under control of Indian Railway department of India and for the recruitment process only this board.
Central Railway is one of the largest zones of all the 16 zones among Indian Railways. The headquarters are located at Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It has the first passenger railways line in India. Which was opened from Bombay to Thane on 16th April, 1853. So applicants seeking for latest Railway Recruitment can utilize opportunity for this.
According to the central notification uploaded on every site of Indian Railway that they have total number 94 vacant position of Trade Apprentice posts and to fill up those they are inviting all those aspirants who are interested and eligible. Aspirants can apply through offline application form for this before the last date which is 08th October, 2015. All the details which are necessary to apply for this recruitment are given here below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Central Railway so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Central Railway so in upcoming days if Central Railway releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Central Railway Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Central Railways
Number of Vacancies: 94 post
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice post
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Diesel Mechanic: 79 Posts
- Electrician: 08 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 05 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Post
- Painter (General): 01 Post
Eligible Criteria for Central Railway Jobs 2015-16:
- Candidates should have completed in 10th class for minimum with 50% marks in (State/ ICSE/ CBSE/ NIOS) Matriculation & ITI from any recognized institution or boards.
- Applicant should have minimum age 15 years to maximum 24 years as on dated.
Check: Employment News Of This Week
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the bases on their performance in the Academic Merit, Written Exam, Medical Test and Personal Interview.
Fill Central Railway Trade Application Form 2015:
- Go to official website of central railway at cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On main page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Trade Apprentice Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that download application form.
- Fill form with all correct details in prescribed format.
- Attach all required details such as photograph, documents etc.
- Now verify filled form and send it to following mentioned address before due date of accepting.
Sr. Divisional Mechanical Engineer (Diesel),
Diesel Shed, Ghorpuri,
Pune – 411 001.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: 08th October, 2015
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website www.ifreejobalert.in in your web browser by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Central Railway recruitment 2015 results, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.