CBSE NET DEC 2017 Online Application Form, Notification, Exam Date & Pattern available at official website www.cbsenet.nic.in.
UGC NET December 2017: Authority member of Central Board of Secondary Education has released advertisement of written examination of national eligibility test as NET Application Form 2017 on its official site www.cbsenet.nic.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Central Board of Secondary Education is conducting NET examination on behalf of University Grants Commission from 2013 onward. National Eligibility Test is one type of national level entrance examination which is conducted every year for selection of Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to maintain education standards in the teaching profession and research.
Recently online notification has been released for selection of Assistant professor & JRF posts on its main portal. This brings good news for all those candidates who were looking for opportunity to make their career through teaching jobs in India. Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria are advised to fill online registration form with all required details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 01/11/2017. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details such as age limitation, education qualification, salary offered etc.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The CBSE NET Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Central Board of Secondary Education Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For CBSE Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
CBSE NET DEC 2017:
Organization Name: – Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of Exam: – Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of Posts: – Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship
Job Location: India
NET Dec 2017 Exam Date: – 27th December, 2017
CBSE NET December 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-.
- OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-.
- Candidates must have completed master’s degree in Humanities, Social Science, Computer science and Application and Electronic Science from recognized university or institute.
- General candidates must have completed above degree with minimum 55% marks and OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates who have are Ph.D holder and currently pursuing master degree in final year are considered eligible to participate in written examination.
- Age of interested candidates must be less than and equal to 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- For more details refer official advertisement.
CBSE NET Exam Pattern & Schedule:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 (questions to be attempted)||75 Min. (09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|Second||II||100||50 questions (all are compulsory)||75 Min. (11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||III||150||75 questions (all are compulsory)||150 Min. (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
Fill NET Application Form December 2017:
- Candidates need to visit cbse official website.
- On home page, click on Latest Updates link.
- Click on Advertisement of NET Exam 2017 link.
- Pdf file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Enter all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- Now take print out of filled form for further reference.
Official Website: cbsenet.nic.in
Hope above mentioned article help you to get all required details about NET December exam 2017, syllabus, exam pattern etc. Aspirant can comment us their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.