CBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2017 Latest Central Bureau of Investigation Notification Applicant May Download their Application Form through the official site of CBI that is cbi.nic.in
Central bureau recruitment 2017: There is a news for aspirants who are interested in working with investigating agency of India. Yes you are reading right, Central Bureau of Investigation a finest investigating agency of India, has issued a latest recruitment notification for 25 vacancies of Inspector post (Group B), candidates can apply for it from Now and the last date to submit your filled application form is November 13th, 2016 aspirants should keep in mind that this time they have invited application through offline mode, so everyone has to post it at official address of the organization. Make sure it reaches there on or before the last date of submitting it because authorities will not accept it after that date.
Central Bureau of Investigation, it is also mentioned by its short name CBI. It is an investigating police agency works under central government of India. Establishment of this organization was in the year 1941 as Special police Establishment later in the year 1963 they have changed its name to CBI. Headquarter of this agency is in capital city New Delhi, and it has 52 branches divided into 6 regions in India.
There are more than 5000 employees actually working in this agency as per reports of the year 2011, to fulfill vacant post, currently they have issued a latest recruitment notification for 25 vacancies of inspector post (Group B). Candidates who are eligible to post and those who are interested in serving central government can apply to it on or before the due date that is November 13th, 2016. And for further information relating to it read below-given details.
CBI inspector recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Name of Post: Inspector
Total number of vacancies: 25 vacancies
Job Category: Central Government job
Job Location: India
Eligibility Criteria for CBI Inspector Vacancies 2016:
- Graduation Degree.
- Applicant’s age should not more than 56 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms.
- On Basis of personal interview
- Refer Official notification
- Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4,800/-
Fill CBI Inspector Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of the organization or click on the link given below.
- Find recruitment advertisement and click on it.
- Read the advertisement carefully and click on apply button.
- Download application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Send it to below-given address along with a copy of required documents.
- Keep a copy of filled application form with you for reference purpose.
Deputy Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
5-B, 7th Floor, A& B-wing CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Important Dates to remember:
- Last date for submitting application form:13th November 2016
Official website: www.cbi.nic.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to CBI inspector recruitment 2017 admit card, exam pattern, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.