Career After 12th Science is most challenging part in every student’s life as they have to make important decision of choosing their career stream.
Big question lies in parents as well in student’s life once they have given exam for 12th Science. Because real race of life starts from this point as they have to make their life’s most important decision. Science stream offers huge number of opportunities in many field as this is only field in which numerous number of courses are being offered so aspirant become confuse in choosing it.
In order to brighten their future candidate have to choose their course keeping all aspects in mind such as their area of interest, what will be market value when they will complete this course, number of job opportunities, future scope of this field etc. So this are some of key points which each & every aspirant has to think while making final decision as this will change their entire life & tables will turn around so be very careful yet confident upon choosing your field.
While choosing your field first of all make a list of all courses depending upon your marks then plan it accordingly. Some of universities or colleges takes entrance exam in order to get admission in that so meanwhile start preparing for that too. We will be providing some of most important courses which are trending in today’s world after 12th Science has been completed. Kindly refer to this whole article for detailed information about it.
Career After 12th Science
- Engineering Courses: Candidate who has opt for PCM subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Maths in their 11th and 12th class they there are lots of fields in engineering. Even looking on career aspect massive number of companies are recruiting employees frequently. Engineering is growing with development of nation, education, technology & research.
In today’s world technology is increasing day by day very rapid progress is seen in past few years all because of it. So, demand of engineers are at its peak if interested then aspirant can opt this field as career is very bright in this. Govt. as well as private sector are paying very good amount of salary scale to engineers. Below given are some branches of engineering so depending upon student’s area of interest kindly choose it accordingly.
- Civil Engineering – This course includes studies related to construction.
- Mechanical Engineering – It relates to machinery parts.
- Electrical Engineering – This course includes stuff related to electrical.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – This course is combination of electrical plus electronics.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – This course is combination of electronics plus communication part.
- Computer Science and Engineering – It consist of computer science knowledge plus related to engineering such as coding related stuff.
- Biotechnology – This engineering field contains knowledge of biology related with latest technology.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – Combination of electronics plus Instrumentation.
- Information Technology – This field consist of software related stuff.
- Automobile Engineering – Automobile engineering field contains knowledge related to automobile.
- Aeronautical Engineering – Studies related to space craft, airplanes etc.
- Architectural Engineering or Architecture – It is an architecture course which contains knowledge related to planning of building their sketches etc.
- Agricultural Engineering – This field contains knowledge related to agriculture.
- Petroleum Engineering – Petroleum engineering field includes knowledge related to Petroleum.
- Food Technology – All stuff related to food comes under this course.
- Textile Engineering – Detailed study of textile comes under this field.
- Chemical Engineering – Chemical engineering contains knowledge related to chemical field.
- Biochemical Engineering – Combination of biology plus chemical field is studied under Biochemical Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering – Topics related to industries are being studied to students who will opt for this course.
- Mechatronics Engineering – This course is combination of mechanical field plus electronics so it is combined & known as mechatronics as studies related to both is included.
- Ocean and Marine Engineering – Studies related to ocean & marine field is being taught under this course.
Students who were having PCB subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology in their 10+2 class can make their career in medical field. As this field is considered to be one of most reputed & respected profession all over world. It’s just not the case that going for medical field always seems to be doctor there are various other branches in which you can brighten your future.
Other than MBBS course this field offers various others certification course such as medical course, diploma course, bachelor degree course, master degree course & various other courses. In order to get admission in top medical colleges students has to give AIPMT exam. Few universities conduct their own entrance exam while this is universally accepted test. Focusing on career then no need to worry as this field is always in demand & it will be so no tension of job opportunity.
List of Medical Courses After HSC Science
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is bachelor degree for cure & diagnosis it takes 5.5 years to complete this course.
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery is degree course in dentistry it takes 4 years to complete this course.
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery is an bachelor degree regulated by National Institute of Homeopathy.
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is bachelor degree regulated by Central Council of Indian Medicine which takes 5.5 years to complete this course.
- MD – Doctor of Medicine degree is awarded to those who are physicians to avail this degree aspirant must have MBBS degree holder. It consist 3 years to complete this course.
- MS – Master of Surgery degree is awarded to those who does masters in surgery field as it also takes 3 years to avail this degree.
- DM – Doctorate in Medicine is equivalent to PhD degree it takes 2 to 3 years to complete this.
- Pharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy it is an bachelor degree involving knowledge of pharmacy it takes 4 years to complete this course.
- Sc. Nursing – It is Nursing program getting degree of qualified nursing.
- BPT – Physiotherapy is an course which helps physically challenged people. It takes 4.5 years to complete this course.
- BOT – Occupational Therapy it helps people to enable their everyday life & treats emotionally & physically challenged people. To avail this degree it takes 3 years.
- BUMS – Unani Medicine this degree is equivalent to BAMS degree.
- Pharm – It is a diploma course in pharmacy of Ayurvedic medicine aspirant must have completed their 10th class.
- BMLT – Bachelor of Medical Lab Technicians is degree consisting knowledge of medical laboratory technology.
- DMLT – Diploma of Medical Lab Technicians includes knowledge of medical field, laboratory practices as it consist of only 1 year to complete this course.
Candidates can also try their luck in other field upon their area of interest. As science stream is one of vast among other stream because very huge number of courses are being offered by them. Kindly stay tuned to this site for detailed information about career after 12th science. If you are having any query then share your query via below given comment box my one of team member will get back to you at its earliest.