Career After 12th Commerce is one of most challenging question for all those who has completed their 12th class & looking for selection of course.
Students who has completed their 12th Class & waiting for their result. Meanwhile result is not being declared all aspirant does brainstorming for selection of field depending upon their area of interest. There are lots of bright career opportunity who has just completed their 10+2 studies. They become very much confuse in selection of course as this one decision is going to change their entire life so this can prove to be life turning point.
Candidate as well as parents are having lots of questions when point comes of selection course. As reason can be lack of information, not aware about latest trend going on etc. So, don’t worry we have come up with detailed information regarding each & every course which student can opt for after completing their 12th class. Aspirant can opt for B.com/ BBA/ CA/ CS etc. This important decision should be made keeping in mind student’s area of interest otherwise their career life can be ruined.
Aspirant who is interested in taking up business courses then they can opt for courses like Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) they can also do masters in after completing this UG course i.e. Master’s in Business Administration (MBA). Students of commerce stream is having very bright future in banking & financial institutions. So they can try their luck in banking sector as organization gives very good salary package.
Career After 12th Commerce
Popular Courses in Commerce:
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is very shortly & popularly known as B.Com. After completion of 12th class ratio of selecting this course is more every year as it is comparatively easy from other courses in order to score good marks. Aspirants who complete their B.Com course are having lots of job opportunities in private as well as govt. sector.
It contains subjects such as:
- It is the study which provide detail information of the factors that determine the production, distribution and consumption of any goods.
- Marketing is very useful subject if you want to make your career in marketing field because this subject teaches you means of communication between the company and the consumer.
- It is very important subject for everyone and especially for those who wants to start new business because it teaches process of designing, launching, and running a new business.
- This is very common subject but it is also very important because person who is good in maths are having very great demand.
Computer Applications & IT:
- Computer Application & IT it is very important because it will teach all the basic detail which are required to work as computer engineer.
Business Regulatory Framework:
- In this subject you will get the detail of how to regulate the business framework..
- In this subject they will teach you every detail of law which are required to run the company.
- This is the special branch of accounting which deals with the accounting for companies
- As from the name we can come to know this subject teaches every detail which is related to Income Tax.
- It is the sharing of information between people within and outside the organization.
- This study contain the detail information all the internal and external factors that affect how the company functions
- In this subject you can able to learn provision of financial data and advice to a company.
- Study contain conduct an official financial inspection of company.
- It is the study of the collection, analysis, interpretation and organization of data.
Human Resource Management:
- It is the study which devised for the management of people within an organization
Banking and Insurance:
- Over here you can learn all the process which are related to banking or Insurance.
- Students who are interested in Law can opt for LLB course after completing their 12th This course time duration is 5 years & can also go for traditional combination course such as LLB/BA etc. Now coming back to point of employment then one can start their career with their own consulting firm by setting up their own private sector.
It contains subjects such as:
- Constitutional Laws
- Property Laws
- Banking Laws
- Environmental Laws
- Company Laws
- Consumer Protection Laws
- Family Laws
- Labour and Industrial Laws
- Human Rights laws
- Administrative Laws
- Public International Laws
- CA: Chartered Accountant is shortly known as CA. If aspirant is having interest & expertise in accounting, auditing & taxation then they can opt for this course. As having degree of CA needs lot of hard work. Job of CA is to look after financial affairs of business & companies depending upon laws set by govt. authorities. Candidate has to become member of ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) in order complete this course.
Courses After 12th Commerce
Once student complete their 12th Commerce then they have to apply for CPT i.e. Common Proficiency Test which is managed by ICAI. If this exam is cleared then they have to appear for CA intercourse & then they have to do Information Technology Training Course then they can appear for CA final exam. Once this exam is clear then they can finally become CA so it is not an easy job requires lot of hard work & seriousness towards career.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is abbreviated as BBA. It is an professional degree focusing on formulating administrative skills. To entitle with this degree it takes 3 years to complete this course. Once BBA is completed candidate can also go for Master of Business Administration i.e. MBA degree. Talking about corporate life after completing this then no need to worry lots of private as well as govt. organization are releasing their recruitment frequently.
It includes subjects such as:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communications
- Entrepreneurship skills
- CS: In each & every organization there is need of Company Secretary who looks after finance, accounts, legal, personnel & administrative functions. So after completing 12th class interested student can go for this course also as it offers 3 stage to qualify it offered by ICSI Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Three stage programs are as follows:
- Foundation Program
- Executive Program
- Professional Program
- Event Management Course: It is a degree as well as diploma course so those who are interested can opt this course. Course duration varies between 1-3 years depending upon program selected.
- Fashion Design & Technology: Students who are very much creative & having interest towards this field then you are having lots of opportunities knocking your door. There are various courses undergoing it in diploma as well as degree course. Focusing on career opportunities then you can brighten your career by setting up your own & also private sector are hiring candidate.
- Journalism & Mass communication: This course is available in Diploma as well as Degree course & it duration varies in between 1 to 3 years. Talking about corporate life then you can get very good opportunity so if interested in this field then go for it.
We have given information about different courses which are available & trending in today’s world, career after 12th Commerce. So, now depending upon your area of interest kindly select your course & go for it. For more information kindly stay tuned to our website by bookmarking our site. Our article related query please write comment us.