Career After 10th, today we will be discussing career option after 10th in which you can built your future after passing matriculation.
Are you looking for What after 10th? Now a days, literacy rate is increasing day by day which shows that people are getting aware of today’s generation & technology. This world is growing at very rapid speed due to its day by day new innovation in technology. In order to cop up with today’s technology it is very much necessary that each & every child should get proper education. Competition is at its highest in today’s generation even graduation degree doesn’t make that much importance in comparison to Master & PhD degree.
Career After 10th
So, when student is going to complete its 10th Class their goal should be very clear because this is life’s turning point that one decision will change entire life. Candidate should have clear idea about their area of interest so accordingly they can move forward after 10th is completed. If you are in confusion & not having clear idea then don’t worry we will give you every bit information about career opportunities once 10th class is completed.
Lots of opportunities are there after you complete your SSC candidate can opt for ITI course, Diploma or for HSC i.e. Higher Secondary Course. This all decision depends upon student as they should be very much clear about their career exploration & their future goals should bring some meaningful career planning. One thing which student must keep in mind is that they should not make decision coming under parent’s pressure otherwise one wrong decision will ruin entire career. Parents are also advisable that they should respect their child’s interest & accordingly they should allow them to choose their career.
Courses After 10th:
Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs):
- Institute gives various types of technical training & make aspirant capable. Government runs this it is & ITCs are under private organization. ITI provides training in various technical courses such as plumber, electrician, turner etc. its course duration varies depending upon candidate which they have opt for. Minimum duration of course is one year & maximum is 3 years so it differs from course to course. Once aspirant has completed this course they can apply for various recruitment notification published by government sectors such as Railways, telecom departments etc.
- Students can opt for this type of course if they are not interested in further studies& want to directly jump into practical technical course. Because after completing this course they will be eligible to apply for various govt. job openings. National Trade Certificate will be provided by National Council for Vocational Training in their concerned trade & to obtain this they has to qualify All India Trade Test (ATT). So, this is also one of good choice if student is not interested to study.
- Once student has completed their 10th Standard can opt for diploma course as they offer various fields. Candidate can also pursue their Diploma Engineering in Electronics, Civil, Mechanical, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Automobiles etc. They offer short term as well as long term course so depending upon student’s interest they can choose accordingly. It also offers courses such as tool & die making, printing technology, leather technology, modeling etc.
HSC or Intermediated or PUC
- This is an Higher Secondary Course which is said to be 10+2 education course. It is an two year course said to be 11th& 12th Standard. Among both these 12th standard is very crucial because marks of that class will reflect on admission process in colleges. HSC course is also divided into three streams i.e. Science, Commerce & Arts or Humanities. Detailed information about these three stream is provided below so kindly have a look at it.
- Students who want to go for Medical or Engineering field has to choose this stream as it mainly consist of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology. Candidates who are willing to brighten their career by pursuing B.Tech or Engineering field then they has to choose Physics, Chemistry & Maths subjects popularly known as PCM. And for those who want to go in Medical field has to choose Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects popularly known as PCB.
- Many of them find Science stream too much difficult because it needs hard work in order to score good marks & to get admission in well recognized university. So, those who are having interest in finance, Management, Accounting can go for this stream. Those students who opts this stream can make their career by pursuing BBA, B.com, CA (Chartered Accountant), Law, Bachelor of Economics, Event Management Course, Hotel Management etc. as lots of opportunities are there in this field too.
Arts or Humanities
- Candidates who find Science & Commerce very tough stream then they can choose this as it contains very interesting subjects. They get subjects such as History, Sociology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology etc. To opt for this field one has to be creative as well as it needs lots of hard work. Depending upon your interest can select language or literature subjects & can move ahead with their studies. Graduation degree such as BA, FA, Journalism, Mass communication etc. can pursue.
We hope that we must have cleared your confusion & now you must be very confident about which stream to choose. Still if you are having any query or need some more detail you can reach out to us just by sharing it via below given comment box. My team member will get back to you at its earliest so kindly stay tuned to our site & keep visiting it for career after 10th.