Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 122 vacancies of stenographer, technician posts is now out at www.bis.org.in.
BIS Recruitment 2016 Notification: Bureau of Indian Standards has announced job opportunities in form of Stenographer, Clerk and Other vacancies on its main official website at www.bis.org.in. So all those aspirants who have applied for this job before last dates. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in India may get use to this recruitment notification.
Bureau of Indian Standards is the national standards body of India. It is working under Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution and Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23rd December, 1986. It has regional offices in Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi and 20 Branch Offices. It release recruitment notification annually to meet its operational needs in its various regional and branch offices.
Recently, BIS offered job opportunities in terms of Stenographer, Technician, Clerk, UDC etc recruitment for eligible and interested candidates for build their career with them across the nation. It has published in employment news for filling 122 unoccupied places and recruitment process has been started by the official members. All job related details have been uploaded at official website since 12th January, 2016.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Bureau of Indian so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Bureau of Indian so in upcoming days if Bureau of Indian releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Number of Vacancies: 122 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
A). Junior Stenographer: 23 Posts
B). Stenographer: 11 Posts
C). Upper Division Clerk: 25 Posts
D). Technical Assistant: 42 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Electrical: 15 Posts
- Chemical: 12 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
- Microbiology: 06 Posts
E). Senior Technician: 17 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Welder: 02 Posts
- Plumber: 01 Posts
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Air Conditioning: 01 Posts
- Electrical: 07 Posts
- Wireman: 01 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
F). Assistant Director (Public Relation): 02 Posts
G). Assistant Director (Administration & Finance): 01 Posts
H). Sr. Master Technician: 01 Posts
Eligible Criteria for Bureau of Indian Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant age limit will be published on 12th January, 2016 official notification link.
- Candidates should have possess Bachelors Degree or its equivalent from a recognize university of institute.
- For more details please refer official notification for this section.
- Application fee will be updated in shortly after it is announced official notification.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fill BIS Steno UDC Application Form 2016 Online Registration:
- Visit the official website at www.bis.org.in.
- Go to apply online link under Careers Opportunities us tag.
- Click on tab Click here for New Registration.
- Fill all required details carefully.
- Verify details before submit application form.
- Last date for submit application on or before 02.02.2016.
- Application will not be accepted after due date of submission.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 12th January, 2016
- Last date for submit online application form: 02nd February, 2016
Official Site: www.bis.org.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D f0r grabbing latest updates related to Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.