BSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 211 Graduate Teacher posts released at bssc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Assistant Teacher Notification 2016: Recently BSSC has released employment news for post of Assistant Teacher total requirement of their is 211. So, aspirants who were looking for job in teaching field can apply application form for this post online on or before 17th March, 2016 through its official website bssc.bih.nic.in. Contenders who has completed their B.Ed can apply for this post but before applying application form aspirant must read notification which has been published along with recruitment news.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission which is popularly known as BSSC which works under Bihar Government & their main objective is to do recruitment for govt. of Bihar by finding talented & qualified candidates. As well all know that Bihar is somewhat backward in literacy compared to other state so now govt. of Bihar wants their young generation to become literate & make their future bright. Recently, they has released job notification for Asst. Teacher requirement.
Candidates who has completed their graduation & looking for job can apply for this latest recruitment notification which has been published by BSSC. Subjects involving this recruitment includes hindi-26 posts, englsish-33 posts, mathematics-33 posts, science-19 posts, history-22 posts, geography-15 posts, sanskrit-17 posts, economics-26 posts and physical education -20 posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17th March through its web portal bssc.bih.nic.in.
BSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Job Post: Graduate Assistant Teacher
Total Number of Vacancies: 211 Post
Post wise Vacancies:
- Hindi -26 posts,
- English -33 posts,
- Mathematics -33 posts,
- Science -19 posts,
- History -22 posts,
- Geography -15 posts,
- Sanskrit -17 posts,
- Economics -26 posts &
- Physical education -20 posts
Job Category: Government in Bihar
Job Location: Bihar
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar SSC Graduate Asst Teacher Vacancies 2016
- Candidates should have completed their Graduation in B.Ed with minimum 55% of score from recognized university.
- For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
- Minimum age of an aspirant should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of an aspirant should be 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to applicants who are falling under reserved category as per govt. norms.
- Candidates who will be selected for this post they will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- along with grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Selection of aspirant will be judged from their performance in written exam conducted by BSSC.
- For General category candidate has to pay Rs. 750/-
- For OBC category candidate has to pay Rs.200/-
- Application fee has to be payed online through payment gateways.
Important Date to Remember:
- Starting date for applying application form is 23rd Feb, 2016.
- Last date for applying application form is 17th March, 2016.
Fill Bihar Assistant Teachers Online Application Form 2016
- Aspirants who are interested & eligible has to visit its web portal i.e. bih.nic.in
- Click on link of recruitment advertisement.
- Read official notification very carefully before applying online application form.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details which are asked.
- Do online payment of application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on your screen.
- Save it & take a printout of it for future purpose.
Official Website: bssc.bih.nic.in
If candidates wants more information of BSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, exam dates, answer keys results etc. stay tuned to this website.