BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2016 ASI Exam Pattern Previous Paper Pdf Download, Exam Date
BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2016
All those candidates who have applied for the Assistant Sub Inspector (RM), Head Constable (Radio Operator) Posts this year with various Border Security Force across the state. The commission used to take examination for the various recruitment every year and this year taking examination for various posts. Without knowing the paper structure and syllabus no one can give their 100% for the preparation and examination too so it is most important to know about each and every thing about the examination paper.
BSF Head Constable Exam Pattern
We know you are completing online application process successfully for the Assistant Sub Inspector (RM), Head Constable (Radio Operator) Posts with Border Security Force (BSF) all the candidates are looking for the examination paper pattern and wanted to know about the syllabus for this time examination so that they can earn good scores with good preparation. Without knowing the paper pattern and syllabus how can anyone can prepare for the examination is the right question. So here we have try to provide you idea about the syllabus and exam paper structure given below.
BSF Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 :
- Name of Organization : Border Security Force (BSF)
- Job Location : India
- Kind of Declaration : Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
- Name of Job : Assistant Sub Inspector (RM), Head Constable (Radio Operator) Posts.
- Exam Type : Written Test
- Official Website : www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Assistant Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2016 PDF :
Written exam will be take on MCQ (Multi Choice Question). Exam will be taken in four exams. Written test marks is 200 for this exam. Negative marking system is 0.50 for every incorrect answer. Time duration is 2 hours.
BSF Police HC Exam Pattern :
|Parts||Name of the Exam/Test||Marks|
|Part – 1||Physics||60|
|Part – 2||Mathematics||60|
|Part – 3||Chemistry||30|
|Part – 4||English & General Knowledge||50|
BSF second phase Exam structure :
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 1.6 km race – 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump – 3.65 meters ( three chances)
- High Jump – 1.2 meters (three chances)
Dictation Test :
- English – 10 marks
- PI & DV & Interview
BSF Police HC Syllabus 2016
Syllabus for English language
- Correct of sentences in English
- Comprehension and writing ability.
- error recognition
- fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- General awareness of the environment around him
- Current events
- Economic scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space Visualisation.
- Visual Memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
Syllabus for Physics & chemistry
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colourful World.
- Structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
Download BSF Head Constable / ASI Old Paper
Important dates :
- OMR Exam date: 25-08-2016
- Descriptive Exam Date : 18-12-2016
- PET Test Date : 20-03-2017
Important Links :
Note:- Aspirant are advice to stay update with official website for BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2016 because you will able to grab it first on that website only. You can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D button available on key board.