Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 official notification is out now for selection of 400 Clerk & filling online application form available at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015: It seems to be a great year for the people of Bombay because there were many recruitment which was published for Bombay city. Now state government is back with new recruitment and this time they are going to recruit clerk for Bombay High Court. Recruitment advertisement was published on official web portal which is mentioned above and candidate can see all details regarding job on that portal.
For your convince we have also provided the link which will directly take you to that web page from where you can apply online. So people who are looking latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra should apply immediately because due date for application is 23-09-2015 and once due date is over they will not accept any application.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Bombay High Court
Number of Posts: – 400
- Select List: 200
- Wait List: 200
Name of Posts: – Clerk
Job Location: – Bombay
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai High Court Jobs 2015:
- Candidate who is applying for clerk post should have graduation degree from recognized university.
- It should also pass commercial government certificate examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English typing speed test.
- Aspirant should also have computer knowledge which includes basic software like M.S. Office, M.S. Word
- For more detail on education qualification refer to official notification.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- either by online or challan from any branch of SBI addition charge of 50 which is for bank charge.
- Only Short listed candidates need to pay Rs. 575.
- Candidate who is willing to apply for constable driver posts should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to aspirants who all are coming in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Short listed candidates will be called for screening test / written test & typing test.
Procedure to fill Mumbai High Court Application Form:
- Before applying candidate must have a valid e-mail id, scan copy of latest passport size photo & scan copy of signature.
- Then visit official website of Bombay High Court which is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On home page you can see a recruitment tab click on that tab.
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will be open and over there list of latest recruitment’s will be available.
- Click on link which will be available below the advertisement which will mention “click here”.
- Now click on new user registration over there enter your detail and click on create user.
- Now you can apply online for clerk post fill all information correctly and take a print out for future use.
- Starting date of submitting application 16 September, 2015
- Last date for submitting application 23 September, 2015
Official website: – www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Note: – Aspirant can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D button to get the latest updates on Bombay high court recruitment 2015, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc.