Bihar Police Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up 2649 Vacancies of Prison Warder Posts is now available at www.cbsc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Police Prison Warder Recruitment 2015: Central Selection Board of Constable has released employment notification for appointing eligible staff for 2649 Prision Wardan vacancy on its official site www.cbsc.bih.nic.in. High commands are inviting all eligible candidates to apply for this vacancies must refer the official Bihar Home Department Notification and they can apply through offline application form which is available on official site.
Central Selection Board of Constable is also known as CSBC. This department conducts examination regarding Bihar Police Constable recruitment according to requirement. It holds the physical efficiency test, physical standard test, medical test, interview and written exam etc are for newly recruitment. Recently state police department has released big advertisement as Bihar Police Vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samchar. This job updates bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs in Bihar.
Now all those candidates how were willing to fill application form have to go through main portal and fill online form with all necessary details. Candidates need to submit filled form before due date of accepting i.e. 24/09/2015. Before filling form, interested aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Bihar Police Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Bihar Police Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Bihar Police Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Keep Visiting On This Site..
Bihar Police Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Central Selection Board of Constable
Total Number of Vacancies: 2649 post
Name of the Posts: Prison Warder (Kakshpal)
- General: 1093
- SC: 495
- ST: 24
- OBC: 661
- BC: 242
- BC (women): 134
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Jobs 2015:
- Qualified candidates should have age between 18 years to 23 years while in case of female candidates below 26 years. For more details regarding for this job you can check official advt.
Check: Employment News Of This Week
- Applicant should have cleared at least HSC/12th class from any recognized board of state education in our country.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For All Other candidates: Rs. 200/-
Note: Application fee should be paid in only through online mode means using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking etc
Check: Police Jobs 2015
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Standard. Before posting, selected candidates will be called for Medical Examination and if found eligible then Final Allotment would be done.
Fill Bihar Police Prison Warder Online Application Form 2015:
- Visit the official website of CSBS.
- Now on home page, click on click Career tab.
- After that click on Advertisement of Prision Wardan Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Date of Advertisement: 31st July, 2015
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 06th August, 2015
- Last date for submitting online application form: 24th September, 2015
Official Website : www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Note: Candidates can bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Bihar Police Recruitment 2015, admit card, answer key, results, exam syllabus, exam pattern, study material, previous papers etc. Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.