Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus 2017 along with exam pattern, previous paper, old question paper, model question paper, exam date, study material is now available to download at www.biharbank.bih.nic.in.
BSCB Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF: The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd has been circulated the notification of Assistant Syllabus 2017 on its official site at www.biharbank.bih.nic.in. So who went to applied this latest Government Jobs in Bihar can download their exam syllabus and pattern. The syllabus is useful batter preparation for an examination. So candidates can check official site and download syllabus. Here we also update direct link to get syllabus on mentioned below. For more information related to the syllabus update here read complete article.
Every year circulate a huge number of posts notification and conducted this exam at various examination centers. Recently, notification announces for filling up for 441 Assistant posts. All job hunter who is searching Banking Jobs can apply online at the official site. Applied aspirants can download their exam syllabus by using given as link.
With the help of Syllabus of Particular Exam You can can set your mind and through Exam Pattern you can manage your timing during exam preparation and during exam as well.
Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus 2017:
Name of Organization: Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
Number of Vacancies: 441 Posts
Name of Posts: Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Type of Exam: Written Exam
Admit Card Status: Available Soon
BSCBL Assistant Exam Pattern 2017:
Bihar Cooperative Prelims Exam Pattern 2017:
- The Question Paper consists of 100 objective types (MCQ).
- Time duration is 1 hours for this exam.
- Now question will be asked from English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- Every right question will get 1 marks.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|1.||English||30 Marks||1 Hour|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35 Marks|
Bihar Cooperative Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
- The written exam consist 200 MCQs based.
- Time duration of the exam in 2 hours.
- Each question right we will get 1 marks.
- Each wrong answer will deducted 0.25 marks.
|1.||Reasoning||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|3.||General Awareness||40 Marks|
|5.||Numerical Ability||50 Marks|
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- Countries & Capitals
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- Computer Hardware.
- Computer Software.
- Operating System.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- Internet Usage etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
Official Site: www.biharbank.bih.nic.in
In case any query for Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus 2017 article related, please write comment in comment box, our team member reply as soon as possible.