BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for recruiting 224 candidates and filling online application form available at www.bhel.com.
BHEL Recruitment 2016: One of the leading companies of Indian which does not required any introduction which is BHEL has recently published job advertisement for recruitment 224 engineer trainee. The job advertisement was published on official website, so candidates who are looking for latest Government Jobs 2016 are having very good opportunity to apply. Applicant can use below link which will take you directly to that website from where you can apply for above mentioned post.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is a New Delhi based company which is owned by Indian government and was established in 1964 after independence of India its India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind and 7th largest power equipment manufacturer in the world. According to the Forbes magazine and the year 2011 it was ranked ninth most innovative company in the world.
By this we can come to know that it’s a huge organization so getting a job in such kind of company is really a good thing. Hence we should give our best to get selected in this kind of company. Now let’s have a look on eligibility criteria through which aspirant can come to weather they are eligible for job or not because company has set a criteria for applicant when he/she meets that criteria then only one can apply for it.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Number of Posts: – 224
Name of Posts: –
- Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) = 131 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Metallurgy) = 10 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical) = 68 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) = 15 Posts
Job Role: – Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Jobs 2016:
- Candidates who are willing to work as a trainee must possess B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical/Electrical.
- As all posts have different education criteria we suggest all aspirants to refer official notification for education criteria.
- An application fees is not mentioned in advertisement.
- Age limitation from above mentioned post is totally different as because BHEL will not recruit those aspirant whose age is above 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to aspirant who comes in reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PH/PC/Ex- service man and people of Jammu & Kashmir who had been domiciled during the period from 1 January, 1980 to 31 December, 2015.
- Selection process will be based on GATE score & Interview.
Fill BHEL Engineer Trainee Application Form 2016:
- Visit offical website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.
- On home page check for recent updates of trainee recruitment or click on carrier tab available on home page.
- If they have issued online form for above mentioned job then click on apply online and fill the form without making any mistake.
- At last submit the form and take a print out of filled form for future reference.
- Online submission of applications commences: 4th January, 2016 at 10:00 AM
- Closing of online submission of applications: 1st February, 2016 at 5:00 PM
Official website: – www.bhel.com
Hope article will help our readers to grab all required details about BHEL engineer trainee recruitment 2016 results, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. If you any query or feedback than you can comment us below.