BEML Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 107 vacancies of AGM & DGM Diploma Trainee Posts is now available at www.bemlindia.com.
BEML Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016 Notification: The authority member of Bharat Earth Movers Limited has issued a new notification regarding to BEML India and inviting online application on main portal site at www.bemlindia.com in order to fill up total 107 vacancies of Deputy General Manger, Engineer, AGM and Other Various Posts. So those candidate to the Karnataka state who are looking for Latest Government Jobs then this is good opportunity for them.
Recently ad advertisement has been circulated by authorities of BEML in which they have stated about upcoming recruitment drive for Diploma Trainee jobs. Only those aspirants can apply who have done diploma or engineering in required field so on short only engineer firm related person need to apply their application on or before last date of application which is mentioned in notification. Brief details of this recruitment regarding to eligibility criteria are as follow though it is recommended that you should go through whole notification at least once.
BEML Recruitment 2016 for Diploma Vacancy:
Name of Organization: Bharat Earth Movers Limited
Number of Vacancies: 107 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Posts Wise Details:
- Deputy General Manager (Grade-VII): 17 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Grade-VI): 18 Posts
- Senior Manager (Grade-V): 05 Posts
- Manager (Grade-IV): 09 Posts
- Manager (PR) [Grade-III]: 01 Post
- Officer & Engineer (Grade-II): 15 Posts
- Engineer & Officer (Grade-I): 09 Posts
- Diploma Trainees: 33 Posts.
Job Location: All Over India
Eligible Criteria for BEML India Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidates should have possessed first class degree in Engineer in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production from a recognized university or institution.
- Applied candidates should have Graduate with first class two-year fulltime MBA (HR/IR), MSW or MA.
- Applicant should have three-year full-time degree with CA/ ICWA or full term CA/ ICWA.
- For more details regard education details please read official notification for this section.
- Applicant should have age between 26 year to 46 year as on 13th April, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- For General and OBC category should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates not to pay any application fee.
- Note: Application fee only pay in State Bank of India in the BEML Account No. 31006750220.
How to Fill BEML Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website at www.bemlindia.com.
- Now find recruitment link on the home page and click on it.
- Fill up the required details carefully in the online form.
- Upload photograph, signature etc images if required.
- Pay application fee online or generate challan and deposit fee in the bank.
- Submit final application and take a print of it for future reference.
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
BEML Soudha, No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
S.R. Nagar, Bangalore – 560027.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online application starts from: 30th March, 2016
- Last date for submission online application form: 13th April, 2016
Official Site: www.bemlindia.com
Note: Here, we will update all latest information regarding BEML Recruitment 2016, syllabus, exam dates, admit card, answer key and results on our site regularly. In case any query regarding our article related, please comment here.