AWES Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form of 7000 vacancies PGT, TGT & PRT posts available at www.awesindia.com.
AWES Teachers Recruitment 2017: Indian Army always recruitment soldier for protecting our nation but this time Indian army is going to recruit teacher for its school and colleges. Latest Indian Army Jobs was published on offical website of AWES in the month of August 2017. Huge numbers of candidates have already applied for various posts, as Indian army is going to recruit 7000 candidates’ chances to getting sleeted are also very high. So eligible candidates should apply immediately as due date is very near.
Army Welfare Education Society was formed on 1983 to provide proper education facilities to children of Indian Army personnel. As it is managed by Indian Army we can come to know about the education pattern which is being followed by them. There are many school and colleges have been opened across the nation in many cities which is handle by AWES. The colleges also provide vide range of under graduate and post graduate course such as dental, management, engineering and many other courses.
Candidates if you are seeking job in Army than you are at right place because we upload all employment notification which releases Army Welfare Education Society So, keep visiting for further updates.
AWES Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Number of Posts: – 7000
Name of Posts: –
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for AWES Teacher Jobs 2017:
- Candidate who is applying for the post of Post Graduate Teacher should have done post graduation with minimum 50% and B.Ed.
- Candidate who is applying for the post Primary Teacher & Trained Graduate Teacher should have done graduation with minimum 50% and B.Ed.
Check: Employment News in English
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 600 as an application fees.
- Minimum age of candidate must be 29 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- Candidate who is having experience in particular filed have maximum age limit of 57 years.
- Candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on result of computer proficiency, screening exam, and interview.
Procedure to Fill AWES PGT, TGT & PRT Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of Army Welfare Education Society which is www.awesindia.com
- On the home page there will be a link to apply for the job OR you can click on below link which will take you directly to webpage where online form is available.
- As soon as you will click on Indian Army Teacher Recruitment 2017 link new window will open which will contain details such as guidelines, eligibility criteria and many more details.
- Fill your complete details over there.
- Now you can submit your detail by pressing submit button.
- Take a print out of filled form and keep it with you for future reference.
Check: Government Jobs in India
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 30 August, 2017
- Last date for submitting online application form : 27 September, 2017
- Admit card/ Hall ticket will be issued on : 15 November, 2017
- Exam will be held on : 06 December, 2017
Official website: – www.awesindia.com
Note: – Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest updates on AWES Recruitment 2017, results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospect can comment us their query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.