Assam TET Syllabus 2016 PDF along with exam pattern, notification, exam date, study material, question paper, previous paper, model question paper is now available to download at www.rmsaassam.in :
Assam Hindi Sanskrit Teacher Exam Pattern 2016: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam has notified for Teacher Eligibility Test via a notification which has been release on its main official site at www.rmsaassam.in in form of Assam TET 2016. So those who want to apply are advised to get all details from online and after that please fill up online application form to apply for this exam on or before the last date.
Department of School Education, Government of Assam conducts Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (AP TET) each year generally in the month of October. B.Ed qualified candidates appear in this examination to get selected and become eligible to teach in the primary and elementary school in the Assam. This examination conducts in different centers of Assam. All eligible candidates who are interested in Teaching Jobs can apply to these posts.
With the help of Syllabus of Particular Exam You can can set your mind and through Exam Pattern you can manage your timing during exam preparation and during exam as well.
Teacher Eligibility Test taken twice a year by the Government of India as an entrance exam for the posts of teacher in Primary and Secondary schools of India. While the section are divided in to Paper I and Paper II depending on the Class 1 to 5 and 6 to 8 teacher posts. The exam is of 100 marks and the exam pattern is of MCQ type. In other works through this exam one can get the eligibility of Teacher in primary department of school and for that this exam is compulsory. Right now notification of Assam TET is declared and required all eligibility criteria and conditions are provided here below, so go through it and without being late apply for this.
Assam TET Syllabus 2016 PDF File Download Details:
Name of Organization: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abjijan
Number of Vacancies: 1618 Posts
Exam Name: Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of Posts: Graduate Teacher Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Written Test
Admit Card Status: 10 to 15 days before exam date
Eligible Criteria for Assam Teacher Jobs Vacancy 2016:
Secondary Education Assam Exam Pattern:
- Written exam consist in objective types (MCQ).
- There are 100 question will be asked.
- There are two sections in this exam.
- Each section gets 50 marks.
- Time duration is 2 hours for this exam.
- Each question consists only 1 mark.
|1.||Written Test Objective||General Studies & Current Affairs||50||50|
Assam Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus:
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History.
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India.
- General Science and Technology.
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
- Matters of State.
- National and International importance.
- Political and Economic developments.
- Scientific and Technological advancements etc.
Official Site: www.rmsaassam.in
Note: Here, we have provided all latest information Assam TET Syllabus 2016, exam pattern, previous paper, study material and much more. In case any query for this article you will comment in comment box. Our team member will reply as soon as possible.