Assam TET Recruitment 2017 notification will be soon declared for 1618 Teaching jobs with online application form at rmsaassam.in.
Assam TET 2017 Application: Good news for the people of Assam who all are looking for sarkari naukri 2017 as there is a new recruitment for teacher post in Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan and for this posts they have 1618 vacant post available. So it is very good opportunity for those candidate who are looking for a job in government department. We have also mentioned step to apply online so go through it once which hardly take your few minutes.
We have also mentioned link of official website aspirant can use that also all they need to do is to click on that link. Now let’s have quick view on Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan which is comprehensive and integrated programme of Indian government. It provides quality and meaningful education to children to the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools & children to the age group 16-18 for Higher Secondary Schools in Assam.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Assam TET Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Assam TET Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Assam TET Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Assam TET Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: – Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA)
Number of Posts: – 1618
Name of the Posts: –
- Hindi Teacher = 1031 posts
- Sanskrit Teacher =587 posts
Job Location: – Assam
- An aspirant who is interested for Hindi teacher posts need to have 50% marks having degree or B.A with Hindi subject with 50% marks and B. Ed. /B.T degree from recognized
- An aspirant who is interested for Sanskrit teacher job should have 50% marks having degree or B.A with Sanskrit with 50% marks and B.Ed /B.T degree from recognized
- Aspirants are suggested to read official notification for more information on education qualification.
- An application fee for both the above mentioned post is not yet released because official notification will be released on February 1, 2017.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should not have their age more than 38 years as on January 01, 2017.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule and details are mentioned in notification.
Check: Teaching Jobs 2017
- Selection process will be based on applicant, written examination and personal interview.
- Applicant who will be selected will be given attractive salary.
How to Apply for RMSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017?
- Visit official website of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan which is rmsaassam.in.
- On home page you can see a link for recent recruitment advertisement.
- First read carefully the official notification and see whether you are eligible or not.
- Click on that link and online form will be open on your device.
- Now fill that form without making any mistake because one you will submit you cannot edit that form.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Starting date of submitting online application form is February 01, 2017.
- Last date for submitting online application form is February 15, 2017.
- Last date for submitting application fee at Bank is February 20, 2017.
Official website: – rmsaassam.in
Note: – Candidate is requested to stay updated with our website as well as official website because Assam TET recruitment 2017 official notification is not yet released it will be releasing on February 01, 2017. So to grab it you must be stay updated with both this website because as soon as official notification is released one should apply immediately.