Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 108 Constable Driver post vacancies & to get application form visit arunpol.nic.in.
Arunachal Pradesh Constable Notification 2017: Arunachal Pradesh Police Department has advertised recruitment for Constable Driver post having total number of 108 vacant seats. You can get all other details from its official website i.e. www.arunpol.nic.in & from this article also, to get application form refer to its mentioned URL. Concerned candidate & having eagerness to do their work with perfection can apply for this post on or before 19th May, 2017. First of all refer to its official notification published by them before filling form.
In year 1972, Arunachal Pradesh Police Department was formed & till now it is one of the powerful organization of their state. Their aim is to protect law & order and to fulfill these they are trying very hard to reach their goal. From past year it has established four other police stations so we can say from these that they are in speed modernization. Presently there are 102 police station, 3 ranges & 22 police districts as they are in need of more employees to serve their best service.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Police Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Arunachal Pradesh and searching job in Arunachal Pradesh Police so in upcoming days if Arunachal Pradesh Police releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
AP Driver Vacancies 2017: It is not every one’s cup of tea to work in Police department as it requires lots of strength, dedication towards work, 24*7 alert. Aspirants who are ready to give their 110% dedication towards their duty they can apply for this latest recruitment drive posted by Arunachal Pradesh Police Department. Those who are seeking for latest govt. jobs in Arunachal Pradesh should grab this opportunity created by them & try your best to get qualified in this.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Police Department
Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in
Job Role: Constable Driver
Total number of Vacancies: 108
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Job Category: Government Job
- Candidates who has completed their 8th / 10th from well recognized board are eligible to apply for these post.
- Refer to official notification for more details.
- Interested candidate make sure that your age should be in between 18 to 28 years if you will cross this limit then your application form will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category according to government norms.
- Selection of aspirants will be done based on following rounds:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade Exam Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Appellant who falls under General category has to pay Rs. 40/- as application fee.
- Selected candidate will get Rs.5, 200- 20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000 on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application form will be available on its website from 25th April, 2017.
- Last date to confirm your registration by submitting application form is 19th May, 2017.
- Asst Inspector General of Police (E),PHQ, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, Pin no: 791113 PO Itanagar,
- We also suggest to enter mailing address properly after checking from official notification.
Steps to Apply for AP Police Application Form 2017
- First of all visit organization’s website to download application form.
- Search for application form, click on that link & download it.
- Refer to its notification published along with it containing essential details of eligibility criteria.
- Fill application form manually & attach necessary documents which are mentioned in notification.
- Submit filled form on above mentioned postal address.
Important Link:- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
You will get more information about this recruitment drive Arunachal Pradesh police recruitment 2017 so keep visiting our website for latest updates.