APDCL Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up for 57 vacancies of Assistant Accounts Officer Posts is now available at www.apdcl.gov.in.
APDCL AAO Recruitment 2015: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited is now all set to recruit the post of Assistant Accounts Officer for which they have issued recruitment notification on its main official website at www.apdcl.gov.in. The candidates who have interested in above post must sent their application as early as possible so as to be part of the above recruitment notification.
The Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd was incorporated on the 23rd October, 2009 as a public limited company wholly owned by the Government of Assam. The ultimate object of company is to undertake the electricity distribution, trading, supply in the state of Assam or outside in accordance with provisions of applicable law and all activities ancillary or appurtenant thereto. The vision and mission are unyielding of this company. It has kept vision up to 2020 they will reach intact catalytic corner of the state and supply service to growth in Agriculture and Industry, lighting homes in rural and urban. To accomplish its vision, they are planned to increase the manpower.
Online applications are invited to fill up above various posts and in total 57 posts of vacancies. The candidates who have done the graduation are eligible for the above recruitment and the last date for submitting the application form is 23rd November, 2015 so the candidates are advised to sent their application on or before the due dates. All the details of the recruitment is given as below.
APDCL Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of Organization: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
Number of Vacancies: 57 Posts
Name of Posts: Assistant Accounts Officer
Category Wise Posts Details:
- General: 27 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 15 Posts
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST(P): 06 Posts
- ST(H): 03 Posts
- PH: 02 Posts
Eligible Criteria for APDCL Assistant Account Jobs 2015-16:
- Candidates should have age not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 01st November, 2015.
- Candidate’s upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC & ST candidates.
- For General/ OBC/ MOBC/ PH candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable)
- For SC/ ST candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- (Non-refundable)
- Candidates should have passed Graduation in Arts, Science or Commerce with minimum 55% marks in B.Com in aggregate from a government recognized university or institute.
- Applicant should have proficiency in Assamese/ Local Language.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test, computer practical test and interview.
- Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 6,380/- to Rs. 23,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,300/-.
Fill APDCL AAO Application Form 2015:
- Visit the official website at www.apdcl.gov.in.
- In the next page select the link of APDCL AAO Notification 2015 and then click on it.
- Application form will then appear on the screen.
- Fill up all the details in the application form.
- After insertion of all the details click on the “Save” button.
- Download on fill up application form on your desktop.
- Send of hard copy before the last date.
- After date you will not accepted application form.
DCM (HR), APDCL,
4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan,
Important Date Remember:
- Online application form start date: 05th November, 2015
- Last date for submission online application form: 23rd November, 2015
Official Website: www.apdcl.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to APDCL recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.