AP WDCW Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up for 862 Anganwadi Workers, Helpers Posts is now available at www.wdcw.ap.nic.in.
WDCW Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2015: Higher Authority member of Women Development and Child Welfare, Andhra Pradesh with job notification updated news bulletin in terms for Anganwadi Workers and Helpers posts on its official website at www.wdcw.ap.nic.in. So candidates who are having interested in above recruitment are having one of great opportunity to grab as if candidates take part in above recruitment they will have chance to do job in their own interested area.
Women Development and Child Welfare, Andhra Pradesh is one of few states in India where a separate department is crated to look after development and welfare of women & children. AP WDCD is working separately held to women, child and senior citizens. A separate department in secretariat was formed in 1987 and main motive of this department is to formulate policies and initiatives and they also provide budgetary support. Large number of Job Fighters seeking for Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can use this notification released by this organization
In state of Andhra Pradesh authority members of Women Development and Child Welfare with purpose to take on skillful candidates and appropriate candidates to fill empty places for mentioned posts announced for there are total numbers of 862 vacancies of various posts is now out. The high authority members with reason to fill vacant places with appropriate candidate’s job related all information has been shared at official site so that all job finders may acquire all required information. All interested candidates are advised to read following information first then proceed further for application form so read each and every detail carefully here below provided.
AP WDCW Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of Organization: Women Development and Child Welfare, Andhra Pradesh.
Number of Vacancies: 862 posts
Name of Posts: AWWs/AWHs
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Anganwadi Worker Posts: 140 post
- Anganwadi Mini Workers Posts: 11 post
- Anganwadi Helpers Posts: 711 post
Eligible Criteria for WDCW AP Jobs 2015-16:
- Applicants should have age between 21 year to 35 years as on date 01st July, 2015.
- Contender age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Candidates should have pass 10th class from reputed board of AICTE of India.
Method of Selection:
- Candidates should be selection will be done on bases of their performance in written exam and interview.
- No fee required for all category candidates.
Fill AP WDCW Anganwadi Application Form 2015:
- Go to official website.
- From main page find job notification link.
- Click on link for mentioned posts and download job news.
- Read all details along with terms & conditions to apply.
- Now download application form to proceed further.
- Fill application form with true and valid details.
- Submit all necessary certificate copies with application form.
- Post application form to mentioned address.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to accept.
The Project Director, Dist. Women and Child Development Agency, Ongole.
Date of Interview Division Wise:
- Markapuram Division: 27th October, 2015
- Kandukuru Division: 29th October, 2015
- Ongole Division: 31st October, 2015
Important Dates Remembers:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th October, 2015
- Date of Scrutinizing of Application Form: 16th to 24th October, 2015.
Official Site: www.wdcw.ap.nic.in
Note: Aspirant can save our website in their web browser by Pressing CTRL+D for getting all updates related to AP WDCW recruitment 2015 admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Candidates can submit us their feedback through below mentioned comment box. We will try our best to implement on it.