AP ICET Notification 2016 along with online application form, exam date, exam pattern, study material, syllabus, previous paper is now available to download at www.apicet.org.in.
AP ICET Application Form 2016: The authority member of the Andhra Pradesh have been notified to all candidates publicly in terms of Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) 2016 Application From, Exam Date and Notification at www.apicet.org.in official website with latest information. So those aspirants of the candidates who are willing to apply get ready to submit your application form.
The AP ICET is entrance exam full form is Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. It is conducts every year by Andhra University Visakhapatnam. Andhra Pradesh is one of oldest university of India. Which was formed in 1926 under the Madras act 1926 and it offers & devoted to post graduate teaching. Through AP ICET candidates gets admission into MCA and MBA master courses. Around thousand of candidates participate in APICET to get good marks and to make their future bright.
The Andhra Pradesh who has been authorized and responsible to announce Integrated Common Entrance Test. This examination is used to take with the purpose to give admission chance to all students who wanted to take admission for undergraduate and postgraduate link MBA and MCA courses across the state institutes.
For many awaited and eligible candidate for this ICET examination our web page has try to provide you here all information related to this examination in terms of online application process, important date, application fee, exam patter and other related information for your better guidance. Dear friends if you are one of the awaited candidates for the upcoming APICET examination then you are advised to read the following information.
AP ICET Notification 2016:
Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Name of Exam: ICET 2016
Name of Courses: MBA & MCA
Kind of Declaration: Application Form/ Notification
Type of Exam: Written Test
Eligible Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidates who have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Applicants of all categories should have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Applicants can pay application fee through online payment mode with debit card/ credit card/ net banking or they can also submit application fee at E-Seva centers in Andhra Pradesh.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in written test.
How to Fill ICET Application Form 2016 Andhra Pradesh Online:
- Log in with www.apicet.org.in official website.
- From home page look for examination link.
- Click on the link and download official notification page.
- Read all instruction carefully to apply and registration.
- The “Apply Online” button is available.
- Click on the button and fill with all valid and true details.
- Pay application fee as per caste category details.
- Submit all necessary documents copies for verification purpose.
- Submit form within last date otherwise your form will not be allowed to fill.
Important Dates Remember:
- Notification will get published in month: February, 2016
- Online registration stats from: 1st Week of March, 2016
- Last date of online registration: 1st Week of April, 2016
- Last date for pay application fee with late fee: 2nd Week of April, 2016
- AP ICET 2016 exam date: 16th May, 2016
Official Site: www.apicet.org.in
Hope candidates are able to get all important details about AP ICET notification 2016, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc.