Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form for 108 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts available at www.apgb.in.
APGB Recruitment 2015: Human Resource department of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has issued employment notification for the appointment of 108 vacancy of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts on ts official site www.apgb.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 108 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is one of the reputed regional rural bank in India. It was founded on 01st June, 2006 and main head office is located in one of the beautiful city of Andhra Pradhesh i.e. Kadapa. In the year 2010, bank receives award of “best bank” from Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Konijeti Rosaiah. Advertisement released by APGB bring great opportunity for all those aspirant who want to make their career bright through banking jobs.
Recently authorized department has released advertisement as APGB vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. Candidates who have completed graduation will be eligible to participate. Now all those candidates have to fill online form with all required detail and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 01/10/2015. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The APGB Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For APGB Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of organization: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
Total posts: 108 vacancies
Name of the posts: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Category wise posts details:
- SC: 20 Posts
- ST: 16 Posts
- OBC: 35 Posts
- General: 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APGB Jobs 2015:
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates have to pay Rs. 40/-. as fee.
- Interested candidates must have completed degree in any of discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates must have basis knowledge in local language and must be qualified in CWE-III examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
- For more detail refer official advertisement.
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than 28 years as on 01st June, 2014.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- SC/ ST: 5 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- PWD & Ex-servicemen: 10 years.
- Selection candidates will be eligible to grab salary of Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7- 28110- 2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540.
- Applied number of candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and personal interview.
Fill APGB Online Application Form 2015:
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now candidates need to click on Advertisement of Office Assistant (Multi purpose) posts link.
- In new tab, pdf file will open of notification.
- Read all important details.
- Now click on online application form.
- Fill up form with all correct and required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 24th September, 2015
- Last date for submitting online application form: 01st October, 2015
Official Website: www.apgb.in
Note: Candidates can save our website in their web browser by Pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment 2015, exam pattern, sylabus, study material, previous papers etc. Aspirant can also comment us their query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.