Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015 notification has been issued for recruitment of 200 eligible candidate and filling online application form available at www.andhrabank.in.
Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015-16: As banking sector is booming in India and many banks are increasing their employee strength by appointing good eligible candidates. Andhra bank is one of them which have recently issued job advertisement for Probationary Officer posts and bank is going to recruit 200 candidates for this posts. So aspirant who are looking for banking job are suggested to apply for this job, aspirant can use official website to fill application form we have also mentioned link for that below.
Now let’s put some light on Andhra bank, it was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923. Bank has 2358 branches which include branches in urban area, metro, rural area. It has vision of becoming a significant player, providing full range of banking services through innovative customer centric products and to provide excellent customer service.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Bank Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Banking Job Sector Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Bank Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015: Job Details
Organization Name: – Andhra Bank
Number of Posts: – 200
- OBC = 54
- SC = 30
- ST = 15
- Unreserved = 101
Name of Posts: – Probationary Officer (PO)
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank Jobs 2015-2016:
- Minimum qualification needed for applying above mentioned job is very common now a day.
- Aspirant should have graduation degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- For more information in education qualification refer offical notification.
- 600 for candidate who comes under general and OBC category.
- 100 for candidate who comes under SC/ST/PWD or any other reserved category.
- Age limitation for above mentioned job is minimum age of 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years as on 1 September, 2015.
- Age relaxation will be given to every candidate who comes in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
Check: Banking Jobs 2016
- Selection process will be based on written examination result and personal interview which will be organized by Andhra bank human resource department.
Fill Andhra Bank PO Online Form 2015:
- Visit official website of Andhra bank which is www.andhrabank.in
- As soon as you will visit this site there will be a tab of Andhra Bank Career at top part of the website.
- Click on that tab and you will be diverted to another window where you can see list of current opening.
- On click on One Year PGDBF Programme 2016-17 for Andhra Bank through Manipal University
- First read the advertisement and course detail and then click on online application.
- Processed as directed over there and fill online form without making any mistake.
- Check the form after you filled it and submit that form.
- Take print out of it for future use as reference.
- Starting date of online registration: 17th November 2015
- Last date of submission of application: 1st December 2015
- Last date for payment of fee: 1st December 2015
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 10th December 2015
- Date of written examination: 27th December, 2015
Official website: www.andhrabank.in
Note:- We request all aspirant to fill online application form correctly because after 01/12/2015 you can not edit your application form of Andhra Bank po recruitment 2015. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.