AMD Recruitment 2016 official notification has been released for recruiting technician candidates & various 146 posts along with online form at amd.gov.in.
AMD Driver Recruitment 2016: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, Hyderabad is all set to recruit good eligible candidate for Work Assistant A, Scientific Assistant-B, Driver, Upper Division Clerk and various other posts. Aspirant who are looking for a government job 2016 are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. Good thing about this recruitment is that even people who have lower education degree can apply for it.
In this article we have also mentioned some important eligibility criteria for this job which would be very helpful to every aspirant who are looking forward to apply for this job. . Now let’s put some light on organization to get the basic idea about organization, AMD mainly focus on identify and evaluate uranium resources required for the successful implementation of Atomic Energy programme of the country, for more info you need to log on to official website.
AMD Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: – Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, Hyderabad
Number of Posts: – 146
Name of the Posts: –
- Stenographer- II & III = 10
- Upper Division Clerk =17
- Driver = 25
- Work Assistant A = 26
- Security Guard = 04
- Technical Officer-C = 12
- Scientific Assistant-B = 12
- Draftsman – B1 = 03
- Technician – B = 37
Eligibility Criteria for AMD Jobs 2016
- Aspirants who have successfully passed their class 10th examination from recognized board.
- Aspirant having higher education degree can also participate in recruitment process.
- In some post education criteria is different to have detail information on that we have mentioned link of official notification, so refer to that link which will give you complete information regarding it.
- An aspirant who is applying for the job should have minimum age of 25 years and maximum should be 35 years.
- Aspirant who comes under reserved category should not to worry because they have given age relaxation and to know that click on link mentioned below.
- Application fee is Rs. 250 for candidates who are applying for the post of Technical Officer-C.
- Application fee is Rs. 150 for aspirant who is applying for Scientific Assistant – B, Draughtsman –B, Stenographer Grade –II post.
- Candidate who is applying for Technician-B, Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Work Assistant- A, Security Guard, Stenographer Grade-III need to pay Rs 100.
- Candidate who belongs to SC/ST, women, Ex-service, Persons with Disability are free from paying the fees.
- Aspirant should also keep one thing in the mind that fee should be paid through online mode only and it is non refundable.
- Selection procedure will be based on
- Written test
- Trade test ( for technical and driver posts)
- Stenography Test (for Stenographer posts)
- 100 Meters Run , Long Jump, Chin Ups, Push Ups, Sit Ups ( for security guard post)
Fill AMD Technician Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit official website of Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, Hyderabad which is amd.gov.in
- On home page you can see a tab of recruitment notice click on that and read official notification completely.
- The candidates need not send the copies of the application and enclosures to this Directorate..
- Candidate who are studying are not eligible to apply.
- AMD would be at liberty to reject/disqualify any application at any stage of the recruitment process if they found that are not eligible for post mentioned below.
- We also suggest all aspirants to read official notification before applying because it will clear your maximum amount of time.
- Starting date to apply online for all the above mentioned post : January 01, 2016.
- Last date to apply online : February 22, 2016.
Official Website: – amd.gov.in
Note:- Aspirant are advice not to fill the AMD Recruitment 2016 form because Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, Hyderabad will reject them and they will not inform through any correspondence if they are rejected.