Air India Recruitment 2016 notification and online application form for 80 Vacancies of Co-Pilot, Flight Dispatcher Officers & Chief Marketing Posts is now available at www.airindia.in.
AIR INDIA Recruitment 2016
One of the most popular company in the sector of airlines is Air India which is willing to recruit the Co-Pilot Officers & Flight Dispatcher Officers Vacancy for which it has published employment notification on its official website www.airindia.in. Candidates who are having interest in making the carrier in the airlines area are having one of the great opportunity to grab so as to give the new direction to their carrier as per their desire.
AIR INDIA Co-Pilot Officers
Air India was come into action as ordinary carter airline services across the India which is owned by the Air India Limited. It’s started their services as Government of India Enterprise and it is providing services across the domestic region with 3rd place across the nation in air carter services. The main office of the Air India is situated at Indian Airlines House in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi) and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai) is main hub for Air India.
Flight Dispatcher Officers Recruitment 2016
Finally a company has released advertisement for Co-Pilot Officers & Flight Dispatcher Officers Vacancy and brings great opportunity for qualified candidates. Interested aspirant have to fill online form with all required detail and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 15th July, 2016. Before filling form, interested candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Air India Recruitment 2016 Details :
- Name of Organization : Air India Limited
- Number of Vacancies : 80 posts
- Job Location : New Delhi
- Eligibility : 12th
Job wise Posts Details :
- Co-Pilot Officers – 69 Posts
- Flight Dispatcher – 10 Posts
- Chief Marketing – 01 Post
Eligible Criteria for Air India Jobs 2016 :
Age Limit : Candidates should have age more than 18 years.and less then age limit and the candidate’s age relaxations are allowed as per the rules and regulations of the government in this behalf.
Education Qualification : Candidates should have pass 10+2 from recognised board. Candidates must have Master Degree and CPL License with valid Art endorsement license by DGCA.
Note : For more details please refer official notification for this section.
Application Fee :
- For Co-Pilot Officers Post: Rs. 3000/-
- For Flight Dispatcher and Chief Marketing Post : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Category : No fee
Note : Application fee should be paid in the form of DD in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, Payable at Delhi.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
- Personal Interview
Procedure to fill Air India Application Form 2016 :
- Visit official website.
- From main page click on offered posts link from latest news section.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- From recruitment notification click on job details.
- Download and read it carefully to fill application form.
- Now fill all the detail without making any mistake because once you have send it you can not edit it.
- Finally send the filled form on address mentioned below.
Address Portal :
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the Office of ED,
AIR INDIA LIMITED, Terminal – 1B,
IGI Airport, N.D – 110 037, India.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting date for submitting online application form: July, 2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 15th July, 2016
Important Links :
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to AIR INDIA Recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible. Aspirant can also submit us their feedback related to our website. All the best for your future.