AIPMT 2017 Application Form along with syllabus, exam pattern, preparation tips, study material, previous paper is now available to download at www.aipmt.nic.in.
AIPMT 2017 Notification: All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Test under the Central Board of Secondary Education has finally announced advertisement of Medical and Dental Admission Test 2017 and inviting online application on its official website at www.aipmt.nic.in. We have provided for you all the information related to the AIPMT 2017 examination related schedules and most importantly online application process.
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT) 2017 in month of May 2017. Candidates who want to get admission on 15% merit positions in Medical or Dental Colleges of India. For desiring to take admission in such related programs and eligible candidates may apply for test.
Every year huge candidates are going to participate in this examination and get qualified to get admission. For current year AIPMT 2017 is going to held on 01st May, 2017. Contender must have qualifies in 12th Class or HSC for he or she wanted to take admission. Applied candidates must have MMBS, BDS medical courses from any authorized university or education institute having approved in India. All the mentioned certificate are main requirements to appear in this examination and one most important things is that all the certification needs at least 50% of marks obtained by the candidates.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The AIPMT Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From (AIPMT) All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Test Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For AIPMT Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
AIPMT 2017 Application Form Details:
Name of Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of Exam: AIPMT 2017 Examination
Exam Date: May 01st, 2017
Kind of Declaration: Application Form/ Notification
Type of Application: Online Registration
Admission: All over India
Admit Card Release Date: Announced Soon
AIPMT Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- Aspirants candidate should have age between 17 year to 25 year
- Candidates should have passed in 12th class with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Bio Technology with minimum 50 % marks for General candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Basis on the merit list which are maximum marks. Candidates get seat will be considering to marks for the merit list.
|Category||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1,200/-||Rs. 2,400/- (Rs. 1,200 + Rs. 1,200)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 1,850/- (Rs. 1,200 + Rs. 650)|
AIPMT 2017 Syllabus:
AIPMT Exam Pattern 2017:
- Written exam will be taken on Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- The exam will conduct on Pen or Paper Based.
- Question paper will be two languages such as English or Hindi
- There are total number of 180 question will be asked.
- Time duration is 3 hours for this exam session (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Fill AIPMT 2017 Online Registration Form:
- Log in with www.aipmt.nic.in official website.
- From main page click on Application Form for AIPMT 2017.
- Now you will be on registration page.
- Follow each and every steps to complete your registration.
- Fill application form with all valid details.
- Upload your image and pay fee for application.
- Complete your registration and submit you form
- Apply on or before last date otherwise you will not able to fill.
- Online application start date from: 3rd Week of December, 2017
- Exam Date: 01.05.2017
Official Site: www.aipmt.nic.in
Note: Aspirant can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to AIPMT 2017 application form, notification, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, previous paper, exam date etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.