AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 official notification has been released for recruiting 221 Professor and filling online application form at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in:
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has recently published recruitment notification to recruit Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Additional Professor. There is total 221 vacant posts and for that they need good eligible candidates which have very good knowledge plus experience. Aspirant can apply online for all post which is mentioned above from which short listed aspirant will be called for interview.
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a group of medical colleges for higher education through which many students have taken their education. AIIMS Jodhpur established on 31 January 2004 is situated at the heart of city of Jodhpur. In 2012 AIIMS Jodhpur started the academic session huge number of students has taken admission on that year. For more detail log on to official website of AIIMS.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in AIIMS so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Jodhpur and searching job in AIIMS so in upcoming days if AIIMS releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in AIIMS Jodhpurso keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in AIIMS Jodhpur so in upcoming days if AIIMS Jodhpur releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015
Organization Name: – All India Institute of Medical and Sciences
Number of Posts: – 221
Name of the Posts: –
- Professor :- 37 posts
- Associate Professor :- 61 posts
- Assistant Professor :- 87 posts
- Additional Professor :- 36 posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Recruitment 2015
- Candidates who are interested for above mentioned job should have higher education degree as this job contains lots of responsibility.
- As every job which is mentioned above required different education qualification hence we suggest all aspirant to know detail information from official notification.
- An application fee of Rs.1000 for candidate who comes under General/OBC
- An application fee of Rs.500 for candidate who comes under SC/ST
- Physically handicapped candidate are free from paying the fees.
- Fees should be paid through NEFT/online transfer only.
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment, Bank of Baroda, Saving Account No. 18720100014715, IFSC Code BARB0INDJOD
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have maximum age of 50 years there is no minimum age criteria.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule and details are mentioned in notification.
- Selection process will be based on candidate interview who will be shortlisted by committee.
- Professor pay scale will be of Rs.37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs.10500.
- Assistant Professor pay scale will be of Rs.15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 8000.
- Associate Professor pay scale will be of Rs. 37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs.9000.
- Additional Professor pay scale will be of Rs. 37400-67000plus grade pay of Rs.9500.
Procedure to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015
- Visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical and Sciences which is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- On the home page you can see the link of submission of online application.
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will open and there will be a list of opening which is issued recently.
- Choose the post in which you have to apply.
- After clicking on apply online form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the detail carefully without making any mistake.
- If it is possible take a print out of that filled form.
- Last date to apply online : 14 September, 2015
Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Note: – candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest recruitment and result of given examination. Candidate are also suggested to have a regular visit as we have the latest information on AIIMS.