AICTE CMAT 2016-17 Application Form along with notification, registration, exam date is now available to download at www.aicte-cmat.in.
AICTE CMAT Registration 2016-17: All India Council for Technical Education has finally announced advertisement of Common Management Admission Test as AICTE CMAT 2016-17 and inviting online application on its official site at www.aicte-cmat.in by all those eligible and wiling aspirants so now all those interested candidates first of all get details like syllabus, exam date, pattern, how to apply etc from online.
As we all know that AICTE is a national level council which was formed in the year of 1945 to regulate technical courses. Every years as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs.
The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE Approved Institutions/ University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges. To get for management courses in these institutes CMAT is compulsory for all. The CMAT 2016 will be conducted on 17th January, 2016. This exam is taken every year to get admission and it compulsory to get admission lots of candidates apply for this every year. Now notification of first exam of new academic calendar is announced and interested candidates can apply for this. Here below all details are given.
AICTE CMAT 2016-17 Application Form Details:
Name of Organization: All India Council for Technical Education
Name of Exam: CMAT 2016
AICTE CMAT January 2016 Exam Date: 17th January, 2016
Type of Exam: Computer Based Test
Kind of Declaration: Application Form/ Registration
Eligible Criteria for CMAT Registration Process 2016-17:
- For General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 1,400/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates should have to pay Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges
- Note: Candidates can pay application fee online through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or offline through challan generated online and cash deposited in any branch of SBI.
- According to notification candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Counseling process will held after the result declaration and on the basis of merit marks candidates will get admission on their chosen institutes.
How to apply for AICTE CMAT 2016 Online?
- Very first all of the interested and eligible candidates are required to visit the www.aicte-cmat.in.
- Now you will find the “CMAT 2016-17 Test Reg.” tag.
- Under that tag click on the “New User” link.
- The instructions manual will be appeared in front of you.
- Read the instructions manual carefully and understand all the rules & regulations.
- After reading all instructions check on agree button and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now it’s time for the Self Registration process time for the exam.
- When page will load you will be provided with the Self Registration form.
- Fill the form with basic important details and submit it.
- Keep in mind that once you submit your form no editing will be possible.
- This process will automatic generate your password which will be sent to you via SMS or email.
- Now once you have registered yourself for test now onwards you need to visit to existing user link.
- Enter into link for any information by using your user id and password.
- After complete your registration you need to pay fees.
- You may do payment via online or cash payment options
- If you want to do online payment then do it via credit/ debit card/ net banking.
- If payment done successfully you will be notified via SMS or email then after you will go further for registration process.
- Under the cash payment option you need to visit the SBI bank branch.
- As soon as the payment done you need to fill the other remaining part of the form.
- After complete the whole form for the application you must check details in VIEW/MODIFY mode.
- If you find all your details correct then click on the submit button.
- As soon as you click on the button you need to check box stated “I have checked … correct” check and submit it.
- You will be get message “Thank you for successfully registration for the AICTE CMAT 2016-17 Exam . . . “
- You should preview your filled form and take print out of your filled form for your reference.
|Important Dates to Remind|
|Online Registration Start From||03rd November, 2015|
|Last Date of Online Registration||10th December, 2015|
|Print Out of Hall Ticket||10 Days Before Exam Date|
|Computer Based Test Dates||17th January, 2016|
|Test Timing||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Declaration of Result||21st January, 2016|
|Print Out of Score Cards||21st January, 2016|
Official Website: www.aicte-cmat.in