AAI Recruitment 2016 official notification has been released for recruiting 200 Junior Executive posts and filling online application form at aairectt2015.in.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016: Airports Authority of India has released official notification of recruiting candidate for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) and this advertisement was published on official website. Aspirant who are looking for government jobs 2016 are having very good opportunity to apply for this job because they are offering very good pay scale and many other facility which are not available in private sector bank.
We have mentioned eligibility criteria for all the post you just need to have a look on to it which will hardly take few minutes. We also request all aspirants to apply as soon as possible because after due date application form will not be accepted and for your convinces we have also provided the link below which will directly take you to the web page were online form is placed.
AAI Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: – Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Number of Posts: – 200
Name of the Posts: – Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- UR: 101 Posts
- OBC: 54 Posts
- SC: 30 Posts
- ST: 15 Posts
- The education qualification should have Bachelor’s degree in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics from recognized university
- We also suggest having a look on an official notification to have detail information on education criteria.
- Aspirant who comes under unreserved category need to pay Rs. 1000 which is non-refundable and it should be paid through challan generated to SBI.
- SC/ST/Women applicants are free from paying the fees.
- Aspirant age should be not more than 27 years but this rule is only for candidates who come under unreserved category.
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate and women as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in online test, voice test and personal interview of candidate.
- Salary given to candidates who all are going to select in personal interview will good enough compare to other.
How to Apply for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016?
- Visit official website of Airports Authority of India which is aairectt2015.in
- Candidates have to apply through online mode only because other modes will not be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID
- First step is candidate must login with new password and fill up all the desired information
- On completion of Step-I, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id.
- In that message there will be candidate’s registered email id conveying his/her registration
- Click on online registration for the Post of Junior Executive (ATC).
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- After checking it press submit button.
- If possible print application form & save it on your device.
Official Website: – aairectt2015.in
Note: – Aspirant is advice to fill AAI Recruitment 2016 application form as soon as possible because due date of applying for above mentioned job is very near.